Consecration to God the Father
- Dear God, Eternal Father, I, __(NAME)__, ask for the grace to fulfill my vow which I make now to be faithful to You and practice a steadfast adherence to You as well.
- Dear God, Eternal Father, I ask for the grace to fulfill my vow which I make now to fulfill my obligation to You and Your loving ways.
- Dear God, Eternal Father, I ask for the grace to fulfill my vow which I make now to be loyal to You and practice undeviating allegiance to what You want from me.
- Dear God, Eternal Father, I ask for the grace to fulfill my vow which I make now to be morally bound to support and defend You with my all.
- Dear God, Eternal Father, I ask for the grace to fulfill my vow which I make now to be staunch and have a strong allegiance to Your will with its principles and purposes, so as not to be turned aside by any cause. Let me be a staunch defender of the truth so that justice may be achieved and a period of peace will be granted to the world.
- Dear God, Eternal Father, I ask for the grace to fulfill my vow which I make now to be resolute in my unwavering determination to love You forever and protect Your desire to love me forever
- Lord God, Eternal Father, give me the grace to never disturb this love so that we may spend eternity together in Heaven. Amen.
My Life With God the Father
Dear Mother of God and my Mother, I ask you to shepherd me with your Son on my journey to Eternity. Take me to your Son so that together we may go to God the Father and the Holy Ghost and the entire celestial court and worship there together.
Dear God the Father, I have loved you all my life. You are my heart’s desire and my soul’s delight. You have been there with me all along. (You are my commander, teacher, and guide.) You have played with me as a child and have kept me safe. Now I wish to continue with you from here on out, never to be parted from You again.
Dear Father, I love you with my whole heart and soul. My very being desires you now. This joy that I feel, and this love that I feel satisfies all of me, everything. I now know that you yearn for me the way I yearn for you. May we feel in each other our yearning together in union. Again, I love You dear God with all my heart. I consecrate myself to You through your daughter Mary and your Son, Jesus Christ. Amen.
[My companion and playmate, mentor, guide and teacher, You have given me an appreciation of a loving fear of God. You are my hope and my heart’s desire. You are my heart. I first knew you on the day of my baptism. I knew something amazing was going to happen to me. I later knew You as my God who was everywhere. I knew you knew everything, and you knew that I knew You knew everything. You could find me anywhere I was. I knew you were my guardian then. As one of my first encounters with You I felt Your pleasure and displeasure with me. I was a child who knew as I grew up You were my providence, but I did not always listen. You gave me a charmed life so I would not be harmed; You kept me safe as I grew up. I finally came to realize all of this and that you were my Father and you were acting as a father does. Now that I know that you are my Father and had been acting as a father, I want to formally recognize it and accept it with an act of consecration. I want to consecrate my life and existence to you. I want to pledge myself to you and to vow you this vow as Jesus said, “Be perfect as your Father in Heaven is perfect.” Please give me the graces to have me do what You will and always walk in Your ways. Amen.]
I knew as I grew up that You were my provider. I did not always listen to You, but You gave me a charmed life and protected me from my folly so I would not be harmed. You kept me safe my whole life. I finally came to realize that You were my Father, and acting as a father who plays with Your child . You played hide-and-seek with me, guided me, and continued to lead me to You in Heaven and to Eternal life. Now that I know all of that, and that you are still doing it, now that I know You are my Father and have been acting as a father, I want to formally recognize your fatherhood and accept it with my act of consecration to You. I want to consecrate my life and my existence to You. I want to pledge to You with a vow and with a guarantee of faith, myself to You in recognition of how things really are. This is the payment of my life in servitude for the debt I owe You.
I vow to You to enter into this consecration, to dedicate myself to You, to give service to You, and to live a way of life according to my station of life. I vow and pledge to be fixed in this, to be determined in this, to be resolute in this, and to be unwavering, accepting You as my Father. I want to be as Jesus commanded, to be perfect as Your Father in Heaven is perfect.
I first knew You on the day of my baptism. I had a sense that something great was going to happen to me on that day. Later I knew You as my God who was everywhere, and that you could find me anywhere. The nuns taught me that You knew everything and they said that there was no place that You were not. I decided to play a game of hide-and-seek with You. I remember I tried to hide from You but then You came and caught me, and I remember laughing, and I remember You laughing. We both had a good laugh. That was my first union with You and I recognized that You were always with me from there on out. After that I felt Your pleasure when I did well and displeasure when I didn’t. I was a child who had an “adult” playmate. You cared enough of me to let me feel Your approval and disapproval of my actions. [So then I knew as I grew up You were my providence] So then I knew I would not be harmed. You kept me safe. I finally came to realize all of this, and that You were my Father, acting as my father. Now that I know You are my Father and have been acting as my father, I want to formally accept it with an act of consecration I want to consecrate my life and existence to You. I want to pledge myself to You and to vow You this vow. Give me the grace to have me keep this vow and do Thy will and walk in Your ways. Amen.
[I ask for the grace to fulfill my vow which I make now to be faithful to You and practice a steadfast adherence to You and to be bound in it and by it.]